Star of Apple Prime Time
Apple fans know and
love York for its intense tart/sweet flavor, firm flesh and distinctive
shape. York apples sell well during prime apple months-mid-October through
Nature's Perfect Keeper
Mother Nature created this marvel all on her own: an apple that holds
its crisp texture over time, while becoming mellower and sweeter tasting.
The York variety was discovered early last century, near York, Pennsylvania.
Consistent solid sales have earned York Imperial a place on the top ten
apple variety production list.
Shoppers Want Virginia York Imperials
* Crisp and flavorful
throughout the season
* Recognizable "lop-sided" shape
* Deep red with green streaks
* Fresh flavor favorite
* First choice for holding texture during cooking and freezing
Retailers Love Virginia York Imperials
* Mid-October through
February-the heart of apple season Extended Shelf Life
* Famous for holding texture and flavor-they actually sweeten in storage!
Sized and Packed
* Tray packs and bags
* PLU stickering available
* Reliable Supply
* Grown in quantity, famous for their performance in storage, you and
your customers can depend on steady availability of Virginia York Imperials.